40ft Flatbed container trailer is a special trailer that is towed by a container trailer for loading international standard 20ft/40ft/53ft containers.
Overall Dimension: 12000mm*2500mm*1650mm
Transport: 20ft/40ft/53ft Container
Container Locks: 4pcs/8pcs/12pcs
Landing Gear: 28tons Landing Leg
40ft Flatbed container trailer is a special trailer that is towed by a container trailer for loading international standard containers. The main means of land container transportation. There are two types of trailers and semi-trailers. The former refers to container trailer with front and rear sedan that can be independently supported on the ground; the latter refers to a trailer without a front car body supported on the trailer.
40ft container flatbed trailer's Features and functions
1. Specially used for the transportation of various containers. It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
2. Using containers to transfer goods can be directly loaded in the consignor’s warehouse and transported to the consignee’s warehouse for unloading. There is no need to remove the goods from the container for reloading when changing vehicles or ships midway.
3. Fast loading and unloading can be carried out, and it can be directly and conveniently changed from one type of transport to another.
4. It is convenient to fill and unload the goods to meet the individual needs of customers. According to customer needs, tooling guarantees, stable quality and reliable performance.
40ft container flatbed trailer's Structure
1. The difference between the flat-panel container and the frame-type container is that the flat-panel type has additional frame and pattern floor.
2. The frame of the container transport semi-trailer is all shot blasted, and the entire frame is assembled and welded on a dedicated positioning table, with reasonable structure, high strength and beautiful appearance.
3. A container compaction device is installed on the frame, which can load two standard containers of 40 feet and 20 feet. The four container shrinking devices at the front and rear ends are of a fixed structure, and the middle container shrinking device is a concealable structure. When loading containers, the intermediate container locking device can be lowered below the level of the cargo platform as required.
EAST CHINA CIMC has a complete after-sales service network, providing customers with a full range of services from pre-sales to after-sales, helping customers get the most satisfactory products, ensuring that customers can solve all problems encountered in the process of product use in a convenient and timely manner, and Get our thoughtful service.