Aug 22, 2018
1. Before transporting ultra-wide and extra-long items on cement trailers, proper transportation methods and measures should be in place to comply with traffic regulations when entering urban traffic or highways. When transporting over-limit items, you must go through the formalities of the traffic management department and follow the prescribed route within the specified time. The red flag should be inserted during the day and the red light should be placed at night. Objects should be taken care of by special personnel, and should be equipped with electric tools to protect the transmission lines on the way to ensure operation.
2. Before the cement trailer is started, it should be checked and confirmed that the towing device, brake air pipe and cable joint are well connected, and the tire pressure is in compliance with the regulations. Lights, horns, indicating instruments, etc. should be complete and complete; fuel, lubricating oil, cooling water, etc. should be added adequately; each connecting piece should not be loose; the tire pressure should meet the requirements, and it can be started only after confirmation. The fuel tank should be locked.
3. After the cement trailer is started, the indication value of each instrument should be observed, the operation of the internal combustion engine should be checked, and the performance of the steering mechanism and brake should be tested. It is confirmed that the water temperature can reach 40 °C or above and the brake pressure reaches the pressure. Before starting, there should be no obstacles and personnel near the car and under the car.
4. When the water temperature does not reach 70 °C, it is not allowed to drive at high speed. During driving, the speed should be increased or decreased step by step, the clutch should be used correctly, and the hard pull should not be pushed hard to make the gear hit. When the forward and reverse are alternate, the car should be stopped before the car can be shifted.
5. While driving, you should observe the indication of the instrument at any time. When the oil pressure is lower than the specified value, if the water temperature is too high or there is abnormality such as abnormal noise or odor, stop the inspection immediately and remove the fault before continuing operation.
6. Speeding is strictly prohibited. Should maintain a proper distance according to the speed of the vehicle and choose the better road surface, should avoid stones, nails or other sharp irons. In the case of pits, open trenches or crossing the railway, it should be decelerated in advance and slowly passed.
7. The upper and lower slopes should be replaced with low-speed gears in advance, and no shifts should be made in the middle. When going downhill, the speed of the internal combustion engine should be used to control the speed of the vehicle. If necessary, the brake can be tapped intermittently. Do not step on the clutch or neutral slide.
8. When driving on muddy, snowy roads, the speed should be reduced. It is advisable to follow the front track and install snow chains if necessary.
9. When the cement trailer is trapped in a mud pit or sand pit, the method of loosening the clutch pedal should not be used to start the impact. When using the differential lock, drive straight at low speed and do not turn.
10. When the vehicle is wading through the river, the water depth, the flow rate and the bottom of the water should be firstly determined. The water depth should not exceed the drain pipe or the crankshaft belt pulley, and should run straight at a low speed. It is not allowed to stop or shift gears in the middle. After wading, you should slow down for a while and gently press the brake to evaporate the water on the brake shoes.
11. When passing through a dangerous area or a narrow bridge, you should stop the inspection first, and after confirming that it can pass, it should be directed by experienced personnel.
12. When parking, the internal combustion engine should be turned off, the hand brake should be tightened, and the door should be closed. The driver must not leave the vehicle while the internal combustion engine is running; it should be turned off and the door locked before leaving.
13. When parking on the ramp, the downhill parking should be reversed, the upper slope should be hung up, and the tire should be tightened with a triangular wooden wedge.
14. When the flat-head cab needs to be tilted forward, the objects in the cab should be removed and the door closed so that it can be tilted forward and locked. After resetting, make sure the cab is locked before starting.
15. When performing maintenance and repair under the vehicle, the internal combustion engine should be turned off, the hand brake should be tightened and the wheel should be wedged.
16. When the vehicle needs to be tested after repair, it should be driven by qualified personnel. The vehicle must not carry people or carry goods. When it is necessary to test the vehicle on the road, the test license issued by the traffic management department should be attached.
17. When loading and unloading machinery, the trailer should be parked on a solid road. The tires should be braked and tightened with triangular wedges.
18. The springboard for the trailer should be solid and angled to the ground: when loading and unloading crawler cranes, excavators, and road rollers, it should not be greater than 15° when loading and unloading crawler tractors should not exceed 25°.
19. The machinery that can load and unload the trailer by itself should be operated by the captain or skilled driver and should be under the command of a special person. The commander should be familiar with the performance and characteristics of the commanded trailer and shipping machinery. The up and down movements should be smooth and the direction should not be adjusted on the springboard.
20. For the crawler crane, the boom should be shortened so that it does not exceed the shed, and the hook should not swing freely when the jib is backward. The speed should be reduced when the trailer turns.
21. When loading the bulldozer, the blade should be removed when the blade exceeds the width of the trailer.
22. After mechanical loading, the brakes should be braked, the safety devices should be locked, the tracks or wheels should be wedged, and should be tied tightly.
23. Anti-slip measures should be taken when loading, unloading trucks for rain, snow and frost.
24. When going up and down the ramp, you should change the low gear in advance, and you must not shift gears and emergency brakes. It is strictly forbidden to slide downhill in neutral.
25. The trailer parking area should be solid and flat. When parked for a long time or parked overnight, the plate should be supported and the tires should not be under pressure.
26. When using the on-board hoist to load and unload objects, there should be a special person command, the trailer should be braked, and the wheel should be wedged.
27. When parking in the cold area, the air and water in the air reservoir should be drained.