Jul 19, 2018
Low-bed trailers are unpowered road vehicles that require industrial traction and technical features to be towed by trucks for normal use.
1. Before driving, check and confirm that the towing device, brake air pipe, cable connector, etc. are well connected, and the tire pressure meets the requirements.
2. When transporting over-limit items, you must go through the formalities with the traffic management department and drive according to the prescribed route within the specified time. The red flag should be inserted during the day and the red light should be placed at night. Ultra-high objects should be guarded by special personnel, and should be equipped with electric tools to protect the transmission lines on the way to ensure safe operation.
3. When loading and unloading machinery for low-bed trailers, it should be parked on a flat and solid road. The tires should be braked and tightened with triangular wooden wedges.
4. The springboard for the low-bed trailer should be solid and should be angled to the ground: no more than 15° when loading and unloading crawler cranes, excavators and road rollers; no more than 25° when loading and unloading crawler-type tractors and tractors
5. The machinery for loading and unloading the trailers on the lower and lower bed should be operated by the captain or skilled driver and should be commanded by a special person. The commander should be familiar with the performance and characteristics of the commanded low bed trailer and shipping machinery. The up and down movements should be smooth and the direction should not be adjusted on the springboard.
6. For the crawler crane, the boom should be shortened so that it does not exceed the highest point of the shed, and the jib is not allowed to sway freely. Low bed trailers should be slowed down when cornering.
7. When loading the bulldozer, the blade should be removed when the blade exceeds the width of the low bed trailer.
8. After the mechanical loading, the brakes should be braked, the safety devices should be locked, the tracks or wheels should be wedged, and should be tied tightly.
9. When loading, unloading trucks in rain, snow or frost weather, anti-skid measures should be taken.
10. When going up and down the ramp, you should change the low gear in advance, and do not shift gears and emergency brakes. It is strictly forbidden to slide downhill in neutral.
11. The low bed trailer parking area should be solid and flat. When parked for a long time or parked overnight, the plate should be supported and the tires should not be under pressure.
12. When using the on-board hoist to load and unload objects, there should be a special person command, the low-bed trailer should be braked, and the wheel should be wedged.
13. When parking in the cold area, the air and water in the air reservoir should be drained.
14. When performing maintenance and repair under the vehicle, the internal combustion engine should be extinguished, the hand brake should be tightened and the wheel should be wedged.
15. When the vehicle needs to be tested after repair, it should be driven by qualified personnel. The vehicle must not carry people or carry goods. When it is necessary to test the vehicle on the road, the test license issued by the traffic management department should be attached.
16. When parking on the ramp, the downhill parking should be reversed, the upper slope should be hung up, and the tire should be tightened with a triangular wooden wedge.