Jul 18, 2018
Low-bed trailers are an important tool for modern logistics and transportation. Their load-bearing capacity is particularly strong, but you must pay attention to safety issues when using them. The following details should be taken.
1. Before driving, check and confirm that the towing device, brake air pipe, cable connector, etc. are well connected, and the tire pressure meets the requirements.
2. When transporting over-limit items, you must go through the formalities with the traffic management department and drive according to the prescribed route within the specified time.
3. When loading and unloading machinery, the trailer should be parked on a flat and solid road. The tires should be braked and tightened with triangular wooden wedges.
4, the springboard of the trailer should be solid, and the angle with the ground should be reasonable.
5. The machinery that can load and unload the trailer by itself should be operated by the captain or skilled driver, and should be unified and commanded by a special person. The action of loading and unloading should be stable, and the direction should not be adjusted on the springboard.
6. For the crawler crane, the lifting arm should be shortened so that it does not exceed the highest point of the shed. When the jib is backward, the hook must not sway freely, and the speed should be reduced when the trailer turns.
7. When loading the bulldozer, the blade should be removed when the blade exceeds the width of the trailer.
8. After the mechanical loading, the brakes should be braked, the safety devices should be locked, the tracks or wheels should be wedged, and should be tied tightly.
9. When loading, unloading trucks in rain, snow or frost weather, anti-skid measures should be taken.
10. When going up and down the ramp, you should change the low speed gear in advance, and do not shift gears and emergency brakes in the middle. It is strictly forbidden to slide downhill.
11. The trailer parking area should be solid and flat. When parked for a long time or parked overnight, the plate should be supported and the tires should not be under pressure.
12. When using the on-board hoist to load and unload objects, there should be a special person command, the trailer should be braked, and the wheel should be wedged.
13. When parking in the cold area, the air and water in the air reservoir should be exhausted.
14. When performing maintenance and repair under the vehicle, the internal combustion engine should be extinguished, the hand brake should be tightened and the wheel should be wedged.
15. When the vehicle needs to be tested after repair, it should be driven by qualified personnel. The vehicle must not carry people or carry goods. When it is necessary to test the vehicle on the road, the test license issued by the traffic management department should be attached.
16. When the low-bed trailer is parked on the ramp, the downhill parking should be hung upside down, the uphill parking should be hung up, and the tire should be tightened with a triangular wooden wedge.