Jul 26, 2018
Cement trailer, that is, flatbed truck without track, the main difference between it and the track flat car is that the trackless flat car uses a solid rubber wheel, which has strong bearing capacity. The wheel diameter is different according to the size of the load tonnage. Configure the steering mechanism. The cement trailer can travel freely on the ground plane or even turn in place, or it can be set to a fixed route according to customer requirements. Compared with other ground-moving trucks, the trolleyless flat car has a smaller volume bearing capacity, a lower trolley height, and is convenient for loading and unloading, and is more suitable for material transfer in the workshop. However, the trackless flat car has certain requirements on the ground due to its bearing capacity. The load can be used within 30T, and the ordinary cement floor can be used. If it exceeds 30T, the ground needs to be tempered or laid with high-strength bearing materials such as steel plates.
With the development of society and the advancement of technology, many companies have now purchased cement trailers. While it is convenient for us, in general, after a period of use, the flatbeds will have some faults, large and small. The serious thing is that the flatbed truck shakes during operation, which not only affects the operation, but also causes a safety accident, so we must pay attention to this problem. Therefore, for this kind of failure, our cement trailer manufacturers have made several solutions:
1. There are two kinds of situations for high-speed vibration. First, the vibration is gradually stronger with the increase of the speed. Second, when the swing is presented at a higher speed and the steering wheel is vibrated, the drive axle is first set up, the front wheel is plugged with safety plugs, the flatbed engine is started and the high-speed gear is gradually changed, so that the drive wheel reaches the final test swing speed. . If the body and the steering wheel are both shaken at this time, it is the vibration caused by the transmission system, because the front axle front axle is in a stopped state. If the final test oscillating speed is reached and the flatbed does not exhibit chattering, the reason for the oscillating motion is that there is a problem in the front axle portion of the flatbed.
2. Check whether the positioning angles and toe of the front wheel of the flatbed meet the requirements. If the misalignment should be adjusted.
3. Set up the front axle of the flatbed to test the wheel, check the static balance of the wheel and whether the tire is too deformed. If necessary, change the wheel to a good test.
4. Check whether the front axle and frame of the flatbed are deformed. Check whether the transmission shaft is tortuous. If there are conditions, the transmission shaft should be balanced.
5. Check the rigidity of the front plate spring of the flatbed, the efficiency of the damper, and the looseness of the rivet of the spring retainer. The performance is not suitable for replacement.
6. Check if the flatbed chassis is loose and the ball is not aging.